Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, September 26, 2011

FenCon!

FenCon was a great experience. Last year was my first time and I had so much fun I had to go back even though it meant riding airplanes all over the western US to get from Salt Lake to Dallas (That's another blog post all by itself). I wasn't disappointed. The only bad things about the trip were the obnoxious internet policy at the hotel and my time spent in the police state otherwise known as airports. I met wonderful people, old friends and new. I saw fun costumes, mostly steampunk. I ate chocolate and treats and collected bling at the room parties. I didn't even mind having my room next door to several room parties. FenCon is a friendly, fun science fiction/fantasy convention.

I even took pictures. Sort of. I'm really not much of a camera person. I sold books, too. I came home with less than I took, a first for me. I'm still suffering from con-brain syndrome, though, so I'm a bit scattered.

Steampunk! Everyone can have fun.
Steampunk dresses. The one on the left is purple, really. My camera is so off.


















Even Stargate was there! Nice Barbies.
A most agreeable witch with a possessed flying monkey on her shoulder. Now if only I can figure out how to rotate pictures...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.