Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, August 17, 2015

Blast from the Past

It's been a busy week so I'm scrambling to catch up. What have I been up to? Mostly recovering from the previous months. What have I learned this past week?

First, LEGO Batman is pretty fun on the wii. LEGO Indiana Jones 2 wasn't nearly as much fun. But LEGO Lord of the Rings is still the best, followed closely by LEGO Pirates.

2. Getting up before 7 am then staying up until 2 am several days in a row wipes me out.

Three, chickens are weird. Sick chickens are weirder.

Last, I am deliberately not following consistent formatting. I don't want to even think about formatting. Or citations. Or anything else that has to do with academic writing. At least not until the revisions show up in my mailbox.

And just for fun, here's a post from four years ago that still makes me giggle - What a Dream I Had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.