Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday Fun

I'm home with a stupid cold, snorking into tissues and watching Netflix and doing homework. If only something good was on the TV. I'm watching The Tomorrow People, Ghost Whisperer, and various nature documentaries. Way too much teen angst in TTP, too much girly crap in GW, and too much voiceover narration in the nature documentaries.

What have you found on Netflix that's any good? The best comment will win a free ebook of your choice from my published list. One other commenter, chosen at random, will win a random prize.

And don't forget to enter my giveaway for Brain Candy. That contest ends on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.