Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, January 9, 2017

Testing Out Fiverr.com

I spend a lot of time making stuff, mostly with a crochet hook and yarn. It's something I can do when I'm tired and can't think straight, which is more often than I'd like due to health issues. I can't write at those times, or I would focus on that. So I do other things that I enjoy. But my house overfloweth with yarn doohickies. I don't need anymore. My kids and grandkids receive plenty of yarn objects. I still have loads of things around.

So I'm toying with ways to sell them. As long as I make enough to keep feeding my yarn habit, I'll be happy.

My latest foray is into Fiverr.com  People post things they are willing to do for you, starting at $5. I've got a couple of things up there. I'd appreciate it if you would check them out, see if it's something you'd enjoy, and if so, please order something. If not, no worries. I'm mostly testing the waters to see how well the site works for me.

Here are the gigs I've got going:
Itty Bitty Kitties

Rose Petal Sachets


Check them out! If you note in your buyer's instructions that you read about the gig here, I'll throw in something extra for you if you order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.