Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, March 4, 2013

Spring?

Go here to find more lovely pictures.
I don't know what the weather is like where you live, but the winter here has been long and cold. I'm ready for spring. It's still cold outside, but I'm seeing signs that spring isn't too far off. The tree buds are swelling. Birds are singing. And I found a daffodil growing. It's only a couple inches high, but it already has a bud forming. I love daffodils. They make me happy.  I need to plant more.

Have you heard of the daffodil principle? One little change, one little step, day by day the changes add up. I think of that while I'm crocheting. One stitch at a time, I can create a large blanket to snuggle. Each stitch seems so small, but they add up. One word at a time, I can write a novel. One smile at a time, I can make a better world.

One spring daffodil at a time, I can make a difference. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.