Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, October 29, 2012

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

...Is not a train! My remodeling for the year is almost finished. The kitchen is done and looks beautiful. The walls in my new office space are painted. All we have left is putting the trim back on the walls and rearranging furniture again. I'm excited to see how everything is going to look when it's all put back together. The office space used to be our tv room off the dining area. We moved the tv to another room. The space is going to be office and homework center when we're done. Oh, it's also where our zombie frogs will live.

Here's some pictures of the kitchen, before, during, and after:








1 comment:

Keep it clean, keep it nice.