Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Friday, August 10, 2012

Last question

Since we're almost at the end of the party, what's your favorite dessert? How do you enjoy wrapping up a good meal?

I love dessert. I love making desserts. I love eating desserts. If I had to pick just one...  I can't pick just one. Cream puffs, eclairs, ice cream, mousse, sorbet, fruit pizza, cheesecake, chocolate anything, cookies, candies, s'mores, you name it, I love it.

Last prize for tonight:
A third skystone, another aventurine cabochon. They are so pretty. I think I'll go back to the rock shop I got these from and get me a whole bunch more. Just FYI, these were cut and polished while I waited. Seeing the lump of raw aventurine turn into these beauties was really cool.

So leave your answers and stay tuned for the final post!