Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, September 28, 2015

Weird Things I See

Have you ever heard of turducken? It's a chicken stuffed into a duck stuffed into a turkey. It's supposed to be delicious, but I've never tried it. The closest I've come is chicken cordon bleu, which is cheese stuffed into ham stuffed into a chicken breast that's breaded and fried. It's delicious but oh so fattening.

The other day I was driving my son to work and we saw vehicular turducken driving down the road. It's a trailer loaded with a pickup loaded with a four-wheeler and topped off by a giant Barbie waving her arms and smiling as bugs splatter her face. I love the weirdness of the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.