Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thursday Recipe - Orange Spice Drink Mix

To celebrate my new book release, here's a great hot punch mix with a different twist on the taste. The mix will keep for several months. I'm planning on making a batch of this for the RV. It's a great alternative for cocoa or spiced cider.

How does it relate to my book? It doesn't, not really. Although it does make a brief appearance in book five. And I plan on relaxing with a cup of it this weekend, although I'm not supposed to have citrus or sugared drinks. Once in a blue moon won't hurt.

So sit back, put your feet up, and enjoy it yourself while you read Poisoned Pawn. (Or download Nexus Point, book one in the series, for free with this code: AA47G)

Orange Spice Drink Mix

2 c. sweetened orange drink mix (like Tang or orange Gatoraid or anything similar)
1 packet unsweetened lemonade mix
1 c. sugar
1 t. cinnamon
1/2 t. ground cloves

Mix everything together. Store in an airtight container.

To use: Mix 2-3 t. with 1 c. hot water. Sip and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.