Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, August 20, 2012

Kitchen Check-In

Amidst the excitement of a book release, getting kids back to school, finding out I'm temporarily unemployed for a couple of months, and just life in general, I'm still tickled pink over my new kitchen. We now have a working sink, dishwasher, stove, and microwave! Only the tile backsplash, lights, and cupboard doors are left to go in. A few more days of work, and my brand-new shiny kitchen will be finished. I'm so happy with it. I love the new layout, the really big deep sink, the expanse of countertop, the extra tall cupboards, all that open space. They even managed to save the floor and re-install it.

Here's the latest pictures:


Look! Countertops!

My new buffet area. I'm so excited for this.

Not the kitchen, but check out this bad boy we bought. Bigger than any tv we've ever owned.

Appliances installed! And bonus, the stove sings...


My grandson, eating a banana. Silly monkey boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.