Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Beer-Battered Shrimp for Cognitive Ruminations

My first ever Kickstarter project is live!



This is both exciting and terrifying. I'm asking people for money, something I hate doing. But it's the only way I'll be able to get Beer-Battered Shrimp for Cognitive Ruminations out into the world. I'm excited for the book. It's a wonderfully weird and quirky collection of extremely short writings. I'm working on getting each one illustrated and so far, it's pretty awesome.

But I need some way to pay the authors and artists and get them copies of the book. I'm learning that full-color books aren't cheap, not if you want a decent paper and finish on the pages.

So I'm asking for your help. Check out the project and if it sounds fun, please back it. Help me fund the project and launch my new publishing platform - Anthologies for Good. I'm thinking of doing one themed anthology every year, then donating all the royalties from sales to a charity. Beer-Battered Shrimp will benefit Heifer International.

Please take a moment and check it out. If it doesn't spark your fancy, at least consider sharing it.

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.