Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, March 26, 2018

CampNaNoWriMo is Coming!

NaNoWriMo started a while back. It stands for National Novel Writing Month. Every November, a whole lot of crazy people like me sign up for this. The goal is to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. Doesn't matter if it's any good or not, the goal is to get words on the page. You can always edit later. It's good motivation, although November is a terrible month for me personally. With all the holidays and winter kicking up its heels, I'm worn out and sick most of the month.

Luckily, the NaNo people started holding camps in April, June, and possibly other months that I haven't followed. Twice a year is usually enough for me. But for CampNaNo, you get to choose your goal. You can do word count, story, editing, whatever. It's a lot more flexible. It also works as a great kick in the pants to get writing.

So I'm going public and saying I've signed up for Camp and I'm going to meet my word count goal and actually finish some of these novels that have been waiting much too long.

Who wants to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.