Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Late Monday Post

This week got away from me. So Monday's post will happen now, on Wednesday.

I'm questioning whether I should keep blogging or not. Does anyone read blogs anymore? Am I offering anything of value? Is it worth my time and energy to write this weekly post?

I know I get a lot more hits on my recipes than my other posts, so I'll probably keep doing those. Especially since I found out my college sons refer to those regularly and use them as their cookbook.

But the other posts? Maybe it's time to change over to monthly posts. Or maybe it's time to say goodbye for now.

And maybe it's time for a silly video:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.