Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, January 25, 2016

Moving Excitement

We've been in our new house for just over a week now. It's been quite the change, but so far, I'm loving it. We don't have the orc head up yet because I can't find where my husband packed the art hanging stuff but everything else is coming together. We'll have boxes around for at least another month.

I have one box I can't find no matter how hard I search. It's a big box full of tupperware, measuring spoons, kitchen drawer organizers, and similar stuff. It's nowhere to be found which is odd since we went with a you-load-we-haul-you-unload company. Nobody has touched our belongings except us. I know the box got loaded in the truck. It's probably the same place that all those missing socks went.

It's off to unpack a few more boxes and assemble more bookshelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.