Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, June 4, 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Announcing...

I have cover art for book 2! And it's gorgeous. I'll share in a minute. First, I have more news to share:

I'm not pregnant! Um, wait, no that's not it. (FYI, I'm NOT pregnant and don't plan on being pregnant ever again. I'm too old and I already have eight children and a grandchild.)

Release date is August 10. Yep, you heard me, just over two months from now I'll have pretty shiny new books that you can read.

Just got a look at the final cover and the name is right, AND it looks even more awesome!  The only issue I'm running into is nobody can get the name right, for some strange reason. They keep listing the book as Princess of the Eggstone. I guess that works, but it should be Priestess of the Eggstone. Here's a peek at the awesome cover art:

Pretty, isn't it? I'm so excited. I love this story. Here's the blurb:

It isn’t Dace’s fault she leaves chaos everywhere she goes.
She didn’t know Belliff, the company who hired her to courier sensitive materials, is a front for the Targon Crime Syndicate. She finds out when she steps into the middle of a Patrol raid on Belliff’s offices. Now the Patrol is after her and Targon wants her head for betraying them. But that’s nothing. Her copilot has an entire sentient species chasing him for stealing their god. The two of them set off on a desperate chase to get the Eggstone god back to avert war with the Sessimoniss while evading the Patrol and the Targon Syndicate.
But the Eggstone isn’t just any rock. The Patrol isn’t chasing her for the reasons she thinks. And Targon’s days are numbered.

11 comments:

  1. Congrats! It is awesome and the blurb sounds great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working on some ideas involving ARCs and contests...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cover, Jaleta! Congratulations! I can't wait to read it and see what Dace is up to now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to getting it out there so people can read it. I also love the way the cover looks. Thanks, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My son has been bugging me about when your next book is coming out. He will be so excited now that I can tell him.

    Congrats and best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, that makes me happy to know, Michael. I love rabid fans. I'm also very happy to finally have a release date for the book. You can tell your son I'm hard at work with rewrites for book 3. No release date, but it is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! It's good to have a release day. Tell me again who your publisher is so I can list it on my bibliography. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nexus Point is published by Cyberwizard Productions, Altered Dimensions Press (http://www.sciencefictionpaperbackbooks.com/nexus-point). Priestess of the Eggstone is coming out from Journalstone (http://journalstone.com/).

    Thanks, Marny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woot! Congrats on the release date and the awesome cover.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, keep it nice.