Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, February 24, 2014

Shark-Cano!

I have been told to google this title by my children.

This is what I found. Go read it. It won't take long. I'll wait...

I am GREEN. I wish I'd written the book. How awesome would it be to tell people, "I'm the author of Sharcano?" I'm a little bit too late. Now I need to find it and read it. And make it into a low-budget high-body-count made-for-tv-and-released-direct-to-DVD movie.

Like these (click on the pictures to visit the original sites):


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sharks genetically cross-bred with non-living things as become a meme at my house.

      I'm personally in favor of writing Shark-zilla. You want to join me?

      Delete

Keep it clean, keep it nice.