Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, November 18, 2013

Wordle! A Fun Toy

This is what happens on a Sunday evening when I'm relaxing. I find interesting ways to entertain myself. This time, it's with Wordle, a fun java program that creates word clouds. You paste in some text, tell it to go, then start tweaking. Go try it. I'll wait.

Wordle


Wasn't that fun? What? You didn't have anything lying around in your word processing files to upload? Then browse the galleries. Just for kicks and giggles, here are some I created from short stories of mine. All three of these stories are in my collection, Soul Windows.
The Eyes of Ashteroth. It looks almost like a goblet if you tilt your head.
Trapped in Amber. I love this story.

From the title story: Soul Windows

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.