Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, June 29, 2015

Book Bomb!

This book is a fundraiser for the Central Washington Authors Guild. I'm technically a member even though I have never lived in Central Washington. They're just that awesome and wonderful to let me join in the fun.

The stories in this anthology are written by members of the guild. It's on sale right now so snag a copy. I've got mine waiting. Reviews will be forthcoming, but I'm sure it's going to be a wild and crazy ride. These people are gifted authors.

Assassins

They are a symbol of awe and wonder, a breed that defies the line between what is safe and what is dangerous, the characters genre fiction readers have fallen in love with generation after generation, whether they were kind and noble creatures or terrifying enemies.

Click the title for the Amazon link, click the picture for the Barnes and Noble link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.