Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Thursday Recipe - Ginger Sesame Salad Dressing

I was craving salad the other day but the only dressings we had were not flavors I wanted. So I went searching and came up with some ideas. This dressing is a keeper at our house. Fast and easy and a different flavor than most salad dressings.

Ginger Sesame Salad Dressing

1/3 c. vegetable oil
1/3 c. rice vinegar
2 T. soy sauce
1 t. garlic powder
1 T. honey
2 T. candied ginger, chopped small (scissors are the easiest tool to use for this)
1 T. sesame seeds

Dump everything into the blender. Whirl until smooth and creamy. Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours to let the flavors mellow.

Store in the refrigerator. If it separates, just shake well until it's blended again.

Serve over green salads, cabbage, or oriental chicken salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.