Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Pumpkin Squares

This is one of the few recipes I use that calls for a boxed mix. Not sure how to make it otherwise, though I'm sure I could come up with something if I really wanted to.

Pumpkin Squares

1 box yellow cake mix
1 egg
1/2 c. butter, melted
1 2-lb can pumpkin
2 eggs
1/2 c. milk
2 t. pumpkin pie spice

Mix cake mix with egg and butter. Set aside 1 c. of mix. Pat the rest of the mix into the bottom of a lightly greased 9x13 cake pan.
Beat pumpkin, eggs, milk, and spice together until well blended. Pour gently over the cake mix in the pan. Sprinkle with the reserved 1 c. of cake mix stuff.
Bake 350°F for 50-55 minutes, until pumpkin is set.
Let cool and cut into bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.