Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, February 19, 2018

Whoops

It's been a wild week. Which is why this post is late and short. Too much going on and things have been crazy.

I was at RadCon all weekend. Hats off to the committee for organizing a great con. Was it perfect? No, there were some issues. But there are always going to be issues. I had a blast. Thank you for putting it together.

If you've never been to a science fiction/fantasy convention, try one out. The small local cons can be a wonderful experience. Most areas have one.

Next week, I've got a book review up. Thursday, I've got a secret family recipe for Irish Soda Bread.

If you have suggestions for blog topics or posts you'd like to see, please let me know. After doing this every week, pretty much, for eight years, I'm running a little short on ideas for posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.