Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, October 24, 2016

New Release - Monster Maelstrom

I have another short story out, this time in the Monster Maelstrom anthology. The collection is free, so why not add it to your collection? The stories in this one are from a wide variety of authors and a wide variety of genres, although since it's Halloween themed, most of them tend to be horror.

My story, Oh My Darling, is a different take on the story of Clementine. She's not your normal miner's wife. Download the book to find out how different.

Kindle version of Monster Maelstrom

Smashwords version of Monster Maelstrom (epub format)

Just a warning: My stories are all PG-13 or less. I can't vouch for the rest of the anthology so read at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.