Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thursday Recipe - Halloween Special

It's a tradition every Halloween to serve a big pot of hot and satisfying Eyeball Soup. I've done this with coconut milk to make a dairy-free version and it's very tasty, too. I like to serve it as an early dinner because then I know my kids have had something healthy and not-sweet that they like.

Eyeball Soup was my first professional publication. It was featured in a Taste of Home's Holiday Celebrations Cookbook. I was paid with a copy of the cookbook.

Eyeball Soup

What traditions and fun food do you like to serve your little ghosts and goblins? Please share your recipes. I'd love to spotlight some of you. And if you have favorite Thanksgiving or Christmas dishes, I'd love those, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.