My daughter is into gourmet cooking, plus she likes spoiling her purse dog. He's a 75 lb chow-lab mix named Wookie.
2 cups oat flour
1 cup oatmeal
2 bananas (or 1 cup of chopped fruit and veggies)
1 1/2 c applesauce (or pureed squash)
1/2 c peanut butter.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put everything except oatmeal and oat flour in blender. Blend until smooth.
3. Stir in oat flour by hand.
4. Add in oatmeal in batches until it reaches a thick consistency, like muffin batter.
5. Spoon into prepared muffin tins, fill about 2/3 full.
6. Bake regular muffins for 15 minutes, small muffins for 10 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and let cool thoroughly. Store in an air tight container up to 1 week.
8. Use as treats for good puppies.
Makes about 48 small muffins or 24 regular muffins.