Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Sunshine Award


I've been awarded the Sunshine Award by If You Give a Girl a Pen... If you haven't read their blog, give it a try. I find all sorts of thought-provoking questions and useful advice about writing there. Thanks for the award! I'll pass on the sunshine.

Here are blogs I'd like to award the Sunshine Award:

Rules to Accept the Award:

◦Put the logo on your blog in your post.
◦Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
◦Link the nominees within your post.
◦Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs.
◦Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Victor Williamson - Cloverdale
Space Center - The Troubadour
Parker Peevyhouse - The Spectacle
(And the other five authors that blog for The Spectacle - thanks for great articles!)
Bobbie - Metallic Visions
April Hennis - April Kitty

I don't follow a lot of blogs, so thanks, people, for sharing your words and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.