Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, August 22, 2016

Audio Book Excitement!

I've been working on a couple of audiobooks. They are almost done. Nexus Point is in final edits. Autumn Visions, a collection of short stories that were languishing on Amazon's Kindle listings, is getting a makeover as an audio book. I love the stories and I found a great narrator for them. We ran into a few technical glitches, though, but it should be out before Christmas.

Anyone out there want to review either of them? I will get Audible codes with each one and I could use more reviews. If you are interested, send me an email at jaletaclegg at gmail dot com with "Audio Reviewer" in the subject line. Then tell me which book (or both!) you want to review. I'll be in touch when they are released.

And if you don't want to wait for the audio to read Autumn Visions, get it here:

Autumn Visions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.