Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, May 16, 2016

What Are You Watching?

Our tv is Netflix and whatever we can find on YouTube. In many ways, it's been liberating. No more commercials. No more depressing news. No more crappy tv shows that we watch because nothing better is on. Instead we have no news shows so we're out of touch with a lot of things. No more commercials so I have no idea what the hottest new gadgets and toys are. And lots of crappy tv shows because Netflix is scraping the bottom of the barrel again.

But we have found some shows we thoroughly enjoy. No commercials makes it easier to enjoy the show. We don't have to wait for the scheduled time. Watch it when we want, as long as we want. Which leads to a lot of binge watching, but that's another problem.

Here are some shows I've been binge watching:

2009 Robin Hood, Netflix streaming - fun characters, although it tends to run a little cheesy and melodramatic. Still loads of fun to watch.

Stargate Atlantis, Netflix DVD - Major hotness, I mean Major Shepherd is great eye candy. The action is fun, the storylines can be a bit lame, especially the time travel ones, but it's still great sci-fi.

Andromeda, YouTube - I enjoyed this one the first time around. I just wish I could find it on DVD or Netflix. The DVDs are available, if you want to pay lots of money.

What shows have you found to watch? Do you binge watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, keep it nice.