Check out my fiction - http://www.jaletac.com
Check out my science fiction series - The Fall of the Altairan Empire

Monday, January 6, 2014

Cover Reveal! And an update

Nexus Point is now out of print. The ebook is still available but the paperback is no longer published. I'm working on a revision for it, but it's slow going. I'm embarrassed by how bad the writing is. I think I'm good at characters and plot, but the writing itself sucks. Big time. Fortunately, writing is something you improve with practice. Lots and lots of practice.

So, here's to improved writing and better story flow. For those of you who read Nexus Point and still loved the story, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for wading through that horrible prose and sticking with it enough to see the story and fall in love with the characters.

As soon as I'm done revising book one, I'll pick up book eight and get it published. My original goal of one book a month has been derailed by school and health issues, but I only have four more in the series. Thanks for your patience.

If you enjoyed the series so far, please tell your friends. Word of mouth is really the only way anyone finds books anymore. If you would post reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, Scribd, B&N, Smashwords, and anywhere else, I will love you forever, no matter how many stars you give my books.

Okay, whiny writer rant over. How about a look at the new cover for Nexus Point? I'm in love with this one.